Gdynia – A municipal health policy programme for prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity among the youth in Gdynia in the years 2018 – 2020
children have benefited from our multimedia lessons for grades 4-5 of primary schools and gimnazjum students (lower secondary school).
people have so far taken part in educational workshops organized by the Medicover Foundation.
people have attended our sports events.
How do we work?
Tailor-made disease prevention programme
Individual sessions with our experts and lab tests
- physical exercise coach
- lab tests (delivered by Synevo Labs)
- cookery classes
- sports classes
– EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS FOR:
- Students/adults qualified for disease prevention programmes
- School canteen staff/catering company staff
- Shopkeepers at school mini-shops
– PARENTS’ CLUB
– WEBINARS (online for anyone who cannot take part in face-to-face classes)